he does not know FIFA 16 football will harm miserable ultimate team

Jan 5, 2016 at 5:54 AM
foreign media Theme Phoenix sports news Although Cardiff City in the Premier League just a small club, but because the boss Vincent Tan is Andy's uncle, so sometimes attracted to the Chinese fans attention. Today, Chen boss in Britain began to be hot, the reason is that he wants to get rid of coach Mackey. Beijing on December 20, the British media, 'The Guardian' reported that even the Reds boss Rodgers also began to care about the case of Cardiff City, he blasted the ball Vincent Tan understand, off McKee approach would entrap the ultimate team. According to British media reports, http://www.uufifa.com/ the contradictions and the coach Vincent Tan McKee long time, Mr. Chen not only interfere with the ultimate team's transfers and signings, even Cardiff City each game tactics, starting and substitutions, Vincent Tan will give personal advice . In October this year, Mackey's right hand man, ultimate team head Ian Transfers - Moody suddenly dismissed Chen Zhiyuan, and invited Karimov was a rookie called APA Sarria, while the latter simply because and Vincent Tan Son ShenDu. 20:45 GMT tomorrow, Liverpool and Cardiff City will fight for the status quo rival coach McKee, Rogers to say. 'I was really surprised, Cardiff City boss actually want to dismiss McKee, McKee is an excellent coach, he even became a Yankees great coach.' Subsequently, Rogers was evaluated for Vincent Tan, ' Mackey may be forced to leave this, my only conclusion is that Cardiff City boss is a guy who knew nothing about FIFA 16 football. Obviously, Vincent Tan is a successful businessman, but FIFA 16 football and sound different, Mackey Today's encounter heartbreak, and the boss of the ultimate team approach will be harmed. 'Rogers also talked about their own situation,' I am very pleased to have chosen the Liverpool boss is also very good, at Liverpool during the club level very supportive of me, They agree with my coach. 'Vincent Tan is famous Hong Kong artist Andy's uncle,' King wife 'Carol is his niece. Vincent Tan, native of Fujian, China, was born in 1952 in Malaysia, Batu Pahat, his 1984 acquisition of the success of the group, and in January 3, 2006 the company successfully into the market. Now the success of the Group annual revenue over 20 billion yuan, becoming the world's leading company in Malaysia and top Group 5. (Zhou Kai)